Brave Ellie Swing Set
Regular price R 350.00
Hang this Swing Set from our Mobile Frame and create the perfect Changing Station for your little one.
Use on your compactum to keep your baby occupied while you are changing nappies or place it on the floor for some play time.
So how does it work? (using the photos above, explained from left to right)
- Disc: Soft, multiple textured ribbons for tactile development. Each disc has a special little quote. Tip - For very young babies, place it on the outer side so that it is close by for tiny hands to brush against, encouraging touch and feel.
- Bell: As your little one starts to become more aware of their surroundings, they will be able to kick and tap the bell which not only keeps them engaged, but the playful sound promotes auditory development.
- Resistance Beads: This one is oh-so-exciting because it's stretchy! With long multi-textured ribbons to grip and pull, it allows baby to move to the next stage of development by encouraging those all-important gross-motor skills through resistance. Tip - For very young babies, place it on the outer side so that the ribbons are close by for tiny hands to brush against, encouraging touch and feel.
- Character: What will your little one's favourite animal be? Each set comes with its own Ruby Melon animal character to brighten up the nursery and create the groundwork for imaginative pretend play.
Good to know:
- Suitable from birth
- Mobile frame sold separately
- Made from natural wood
- Hand painted with lead free paint
- Contrasting colours providing visual stimulation
- Tie your dingle dangles to sit at roughly 20cm from your little one - this is the average newborn depth of field and is the perfect height for babies to touch, kick and keep them entertained
- Create a play station by adding our Mobile Frame and Change Mat
- Tie them to mobiles, cots, strollers, infant car seats...just about anything!
- Approx. 40cm long
- Do not leave your baby unattended during play
- Each Dingle Dangle is loving made by hand - ribbons may vary ever so slightly